HealthSectorTalent’s next Job Fair will take place in Dublin’s RDS on Saturday 13 October, offering healthcare professionals of all disciplines the opportunity to meet leading employers.
The only event of its kind in Ireland, visit this Healthcare Job Fair, for a full day of learning more about current job opportunities, sitting interviews, tips and tricks from the employers themselves, networking and more importantly, potential job offers!
James Sharkey-Maher, General Manager at HealthSectorTalent states, “We have a huge variety of employers currently exhibiting- from large NHS trusts to independent nursing homes and clinics and even humanitarian organisations. There is a place to suit everyone”.
He also adds that, “We’ve seen an increase in exhibitors wanting to attend our job fairs. Employers are slowly understanding the potential and value for both themselves and the jobseeker- it’s a mutual partnership where both parties can benefit. The jobseeker gets a real feel for the employer, their people and culture, and vice versa.”
Whether you are recently qualified, graduating this year or experienced, this event is the perfect place for all professionals looking for their next job.
What you need to bring with you
Job fairs accelerate the recruitment and selection process for both employers and jobseekers. We advise all jobseekers to bring a valid ID – passport or driver’s licence as well as proof of address (2), their CV, education and professional qualifications and PINs for nurses and midwives.
Our exhibitor list is being updated daily with the following employers are already confirmed.
- BMI Healthcare
- Cappagh National Orthopaedic Hospital
- Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Croom Orthopaedic Hospital
- Cumbria NHS
- Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Department of Health Western Australia
- Elysium Healthcare
- Ennis Hospital
- Hermitage Medical Clinic
- IELTS- British Council
- International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Ireland East Hospital Group
- King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- London Ambulance Service
- Mersey Care & Calderstones Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Midland Regional Hospital Mullingar
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
- Nenagh Hospital
- Norfolk & Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust
- North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Our Lady’s Hospital Navan
- Priory Healthcare
- Randolph Hill Nursing Homes Group
- Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Victoria Eye & Ear Hospital
- Sandwell & West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust
- St Columcille’s Hospital
- St John’s Hospital
- St Luke’s General Hospital
- St Michael’s Hospital Dun Laoghaire
- St Vincent’s University Hospital
- The Mater Misericordiae University Hospital
- The National Maternity Hospital
- UL Hospitals Group
- University Hospital Limerick
- University Maternity Hospital Limerick
- VSO Ireland
- Wexford General Hospital
- Wirral University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
When & Where
Ireland’s only healthcare job fair takes place on Saturday 13 October 2018 in the RDS from 10am to 4pm. Registration to the event is FREE.
For more information and registration, please visit our website at www.healthcarejobfair.ie
About HST Events
HST Events is an online directory of medical, nursing, health and social care recruitment events including job fairs and employer open days. HealthSectorTalent is a talent network populated with thousands of healthcare professionals seeking new employment opportunities and hundreds of employers recruiting directly.
Learn more http://www.hst.events/
Employers, interested in our recruitment event and online advertising solutions?
Learn more http://www.healthsectortalent.com/